Buy Nexgard and Nexgard Spectra for Dogs without vet prescription
FREE Delivery to US & Canada
3-, 6-pak (Prices from $33.43)
to see Nexgard and Nexgard Spectra for Dogs
NexGard is a beef-flavored monthly soft chewable that kills adult fleas and is indicated for the treatment and prevention of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides felis) and the treatment and control of Black-legged (deer) tick (Ixodes scapularis), American Dog tick (Dermacentor variabilis), Lone Star tick (Amblyomma americanum) and Brown Dog Tick (Rhipicephalus sanguineus) infestations in dogs and puppies 8 weeks of age and older, weighing 4 pounds of body weight or greater, for one month.
Nexgard is one of its kind oral beef flavored soft chewable that is effective against adult fleas thereby preventing flea infestations. It treats and controls Black-legged tick, American dog ticks, and brown dog ticks infestations for dogs and puppies at least 8 weeks of age and weighing 4 lbs. or more in body weight. This chewable is highly palatable in taste and lasts for one full month. It kills fleas before they have a chance to lay eggs. It protects your furry pal from developing a life-threatening tick-borne disease.
- A monthly treatment
- Easy to administer beef flavored chews
- Effective against ticks
- Prevents flea infestation
- Starts showing effects within 8 hours of administration
- Swift working flea and tick preventive treatment
- Totally mess-free with no apparent chances of staining, residue or discoloration of the dog's skin
- Weigh the dog and select the appropriate pack size of Nexgard Chewable.
- These chewables are available in four different pack sizes with different colors.
- The tablets need to be administered directly in the mouth of the dog.
- If the dog refuses to take it orally, then you can mix it in the dog food.
- If the chewable is mixed in the dog food then ensure that the dog completes the meal so that the treatment is effective.
- Repeat the treatment after 30 days exactly on the same date.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Store it away from edible items.
- Store at or below 30°C (86°F) with excursions permitted up to 40°C (104°F).
- NexGard is for dogs only never treat cats or other pet animals.
- Use of NexGard in breeding, pregnant or lactating dogs is not confirmed.
- Consult a vet before using in dogs having seizures.
- In case of vomiting, diarrhea, dry skin, lethargy and lack of appetite after treatment, consult your vet.
Nexgard, a Merial product is one of the most effective oral flea and tick preventative treatments available in our country. This monthly treatment is quite effective in controlling newly acquired adult fleas. It is the first flea and tick preventive treatment available in beef flavored chewable. It comes in four different pack sizes according to the weight of the dog. Each color-code pack comes in 3 or 6 beef-flavored chewables.
Afoxolaner is an active ingredient present in Nexgard. It is an insecticide and acaricide that is used for treatment and prevention of flea infestations and treatment and control of tick infestations in dogs and puppies. Afoxolaner affects the central nervous system of fleas and ticks thereby killing them quickly. The great thing about this ingredient is that it is slowly excreted through the dog's metabolism, enabling complete protection to the pet for complete month.
- Anti-Inflam, Pain, Anxiety#
- Flea, Heartworm &Parasites^
- Eye & Ear%
- Thyroid, Heart&
- Contact / FAQ
- Human Medications
Click any product name on Home Page to find how to order it
© 2017-2023 by Dog and Cat Pharm LLC