Viaderm-KC, a generic for Panalog also known as Animax, Derma-Vet or Quadritop.
Four therapeutic treatments are blended into powerful Viaderm-KC: Triamcinolone/Nystatin/Neomycin/Gramicidin. This is a similar formula to Panalog, only substituting Gramacidin instead of Thiostrepton as the 4th ingredient. Apply this treatment to soothe and treat skin and ear infections. Viaderm-KC Ointment is also effective for treating stubborn anal gland infections and interdigital cysts.
- Treats skin, ear, and anal gland infections in dogs and cats
- Four effective ingredients in one powerful ointment
- Contains anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antibiotic, and antibacterial treatments
- Easy to apply ointment
Bacterial, yeast, and fungal infections on the skin, ears, or anal glands can be difficult to combat in dogs and cats who tend to lick and bite wounds. Fast, effective treatment is key and prescription Viaderm-KC Ointment delivers. This effective ointment combines: Nystatin, an antifungal; Neomycin Sulfate, an antibiotic; Gramacidin, an antibacterial; and Triamcinolone Acetonide to reduce itching. Ideal for gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria and complex infections that are itchy, dry, and inflamed. Compare Viaderm-KC Ointment to Animax, Posatex, Quadritop.
What you should know about Viaderm-KC Ointment:
- Talk to your veterinarian before using this product.
- Follow dosing directions exactly - don’t give your pet more medication than directed and don’t skip doses.
- Read the label carefully for information about storage, possible side effects, and drug interactions.