K9 Advantix is a broad-spectrum treatment that provides protection to dogs against fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, chewing lice, insects, sand flies and stable flies. It kills fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours. A single topical treatment for multiple parasites, K9 Advantix saves puppies and dogs from various parasite-borne diseases.
- One treatment for multiple parasites including fleas, ticks, flies, chewing lice and mosquitoes
- It kills fleas before they lay eggs thus preventing re-infestations
- Effective on fleas found on the pet’s body and in the surroundings
- Repels ticks for a month
- It repels mosquitoes for 4 weeks
- Aids in treating Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Safe treatment for 7 weeks and older puppies, adult dogs, pregnant and nursing females
K9 Advantix is available in four different packs, categorized as per the weight of dogs - Green pack for small dogs/pups (1-10 lbs weight), Aqua pack for medium dogs (11-20 lbs), Red pack for large dogs (21-55 lbs) and Blue pack for extra large dogs (>55 lbs weight).
Select the appropriate pack as per the weight of the pet.
For the ease of application, let the pet stand in a comfortable position. Part the fur between the shoulder blades such that bare skin is visible.
Place the tip of the opened tube and squeeze out the content on the spot. Apply at one spot to dogs weighing less than 20 lbs.
For dogs weighing over 20 lbs, apply at 3-4 spots across the backbone towards the base of the tail.
Let the area be dry. Do not allow other pets and children to play with or groom the treated pet.
It is a safe treatment for 7 weeks and older puppies, dogs, pregnant and nursing dogs. Repeat every month. Before treating sick or debilitated pets.
- It is highly toxic for cats and so use on cats is strictly prohibited.
- Keep cats and kittens away from the treated dog.
- Do not treat pets allergic to any of the ingredients of K9 Advantix.
- While applying, keep the pipette away from the pet’s eyes and mouth.
- Store in cool place with temperatures below 30 °C.
- Treated pet should be bathed or washed only after 48 hours of application.
- In rare cases, there may be adverse reactions like itching, redness, sore skin, lethargy and more. If the signs persist then consult a veterinarian at the earliest.
K9 Advantix is a monthly spot-on treatment for protecting puppies and dogs from various external parasites. It kills fleas, brown dog ticks, deer ticks, lone star ticks and American dog ticks and repels mosquitoes found on 7 weeks and older puppies and dogs. It prevents growth of tick population by detaching and repelling ticks from sticking the pet’s body through the ‘hot foot’ mechanism.
Active ingredients, Imidacloprid and Permethrin block the sodium channels of the treated pet. This blocks the nerve impulses of the parasite causing paralysis and death. Their insecticidal action starts killing ticks within two hours of application. Daily tick searching and removal is essential to remove the dead ticks. The treatment prevents re-infestations for an entire month.