Buy Sentinel for Dogs with NO vet prescription
Sentinel is given once a month for the prevention of heartworm disease in dogs. Sentinel also protects against hookworms, roundworms, and whipworms. Sentinel is also used to control fleas by preventing the development of flea eggs. Sentinel does not kill adult fleas. Sentinel Spectrum adds protection against tapeworms.
Sentinel is an oral broad spectrum preventive treatment that controls heartworms, adult hookworms, adult roundworms, whipworms, and prevents development of flea eggs. It is a monthly oral treatment which is recommended for dogs and puppies over 4 weeks and 2 lbs. It is suitable to use for pregnant and nursing dogs. This treatment needs to be given with meal for maximum effectiveness.
- Comes in palatable flavored tablet form which makes it easy to administer
- Effective against gastrointestinal parasites, including roundworms, whipworms, and hookworms
- Kills flea eggs and prevents flea infestations in dogs but does not kill existing adult fleas on dogs
- Provides protection against heartworms and other intestinal worms
- Before purchasing the product, weigh your dog.
- Administer Sentinel on a monthly basis on the same day of each month on a yearly basis.
- Give this tablet orally directly in the mouth of the dog or mix it in the dog food.
- If you mix it in the dog food, ensure that the dog completes the entire meal for the entire dose to remain effective.
- Before starting the medication, have your veterinarian confirm, by a simple test, that your dog does not have heartworm as some mild, transient, shock-like reactions have occurred when treating heartworm positive dogs.
- In some cases, adverse reactions like vomiting, diarrhea, depression/lethargy or pruritus have been reported.
- Contact your veterinarian if any unusual signs develop in your dog after treatment.
- Children and other pets should be kept away from the product.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place.
- Safe to be given to pregnant and lactating dogs.
- Strictly for dogs only.
Manufactured by Novartis, Sentinel is used to prevent, control and treat different types of parasitic infections. It does not allow flea eggs to hatch and so controls flea population, prevents heartworm disease and treats roundworms, hookworms and whipworms in dogs.
Milbemycin Oxime and Lufenuron are the two active ingredients present in Sentinel. Milbemycin Oxime interferes with the nervous system of the worms thereby getting rid of immature stages of heartworm larvae and adult stages of hookworms, roundworms and whipworms. Lufenuron is an insect development regulator that breaks the flea life cycle by stopping the flea egg development. But it does not kill adult fleas.
- Milbemycin Oxime
- Anti-Inflam, Pain, Anxiety#
- Flea, Heartworm &Parasites^
- Eye & Ear%
- Thyroid, Heart&
- Contact / FAQ
- Human Medications
Click any product name on Home Page to find how to order it
© 2017-2023 by Dog and Cat Pharm LLC