Buy Advantage Multi (Advocate) for Dogs without vet prescription
Click HEREto see on partner site (Prices From: $33.86)
Bayer's Advantage Multi® topical medication for Dogs provides broad-spectrum parasite protection in a convenient monthly application:
• Prevents heartworm disease and treats circulating microfilaria
• Kills adult fleas and treats flea infestations
• Treats and controls common intestinal parasites: roundworms, hookworms and whipworms
• Treats and controls sarcoptic mange
Advantage provides fastest relief to dogs from adult fleas. It comes in an easy to use spot-on solution that needs to be applied on a monthly basis and the super ingredients present in it stops flea bites within 3 to 5 minutes thereby killing adult fleas and larvae within 20 minutes of administration. Since this ingenious treatment works on contact there is no need for the fleas to bite and so dogs suffer from lesser painful flea bites also reducing the outbreak of Flea Allergy Dermatitis.
- A completely waterproof monthly treatment that allows dogs to go in water without the threat of the effect of the treatment to wear out
- Effective against lice
- Reduces the risk of secondary problems like tapeworms and Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Prevents flea bites within 5 minutes of administration
- Kills 100% chewing lice within a week's time and is effective for the entire month
- Kills adult fleas within half a day
- Kills approximately 99% flea larvae within 20 minutes of administration
Advantage for dog can be availed from our site in four different color coded packs:
- Green pack - for small dogs and puppies weighing between 1-10 lbs
- Aqua pack - for medium sized dogs weighing between 11-20 lbs
- Red pack - for large dogs weighing between 21-55 lbs
- Blue pack - for extra large dogs weighing over 55 lbs
First of all weigh your pet and decide select the best pack according to its weight. Treat the pet on a monthly basis preferably on the same date.
Step 1: Keep pet in an upright position.
Step 2: Divide its fur between the shoulder blades so that the bare skin is visible.
Step 3: place the opening at the bare skin and compress the entire content on the same spot till the entire tube is empty.
Step 4: For small dogs, apply the treatment at a single spot.
Step 5: For large dogs, apply 4-5 spots across the backbone till the base of the tail.
Step 6: Allow the application site to dry out completely.
- After administering the treatment on the pet wash your hands properly with soap and water.
- Children and other pets should not be allow to get near the treated pet until and unless the application site completely dries out.
- Ensure that the product does not get near to the pet's eyes and mouth.
- Ensure that the product is away from direct sunlight.
- Keep the product in a cool place with a room temperature of 30 degrees Celsius.
- If you have a debilitated or aged dog then consult with your veterinarian before administering this treatment on him.
- Take care that this treatment is kept away from the eyes of humans as it can lead to irritation.
- It is harmful for human consumption.
- To be administered only to dogs.
Advantage contains Imidacloprid that is an insecticide that saves dogs from painful flea bites and also assists in treating Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD). It completely waterproof treatment that is effective even when your pooch goes into water for bathing or swimming. It is recommended for puppies and dogs at least 8 weeks of age. This treatment is extremely safe on puppies, lactating and pregnant dogs. One applicator treats small dogs and puppies up to 10 lbs body weight. It comes in the pack sizes of 4 and 6.
- Anti-Inflam, Pain, Anxiety#
- Flea, Heartworm &Parasites^
- Eye & Ear%
- Thyroid, Heart&
- Contact / FAQ
- Human Medications
Click any product name on Home Page to find how to order it
© 2017-2023 by Dog and Cat Pharm LLC